BABYLONGLD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introduce Yourself's :)

5 posters

Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Introduce Yourself's :) Empty Hello everyone

Post by vaelmin Mon Nov 07, 2016 8:35 pm

Hello guys, my name is Vasilis, and i'm from Thessaloniki,Greece. Me and Cwish made this forum, and i also made the website. I hope you enjoy both.
Even though i'm the guild leader of our guild, it's not like my experience with the game is really vast. I first started playing when the game first came out,but i had to quit shortly after to go to the army. I only started playing again about 8 months ago. Babylon was the guild i had joined when i first started playing.
When i came back, Babylon was a ghost guild, with no active members at all. At first i thought it would be better to leave, and find another guild to join. But then, i saw that because of the inactivity of the old guild leader ( he hadn't logged in for like 1-2 years),i could take the leadership, which i did. I decided to make a guild the way i wanted. A relaxed, layed back and friendly one, with its main goal being for everyone inside it to have a great time together. To help in this i invited celendamir, a friend of mine, to join. I made him co-leader, and together, we started building up this guild again.
I really hope you guys are enjoying the results and that, if you are willing, to help us make it even better by not only just playing the game and being active, but by also being friendly, talkative and helpfull with each other within the guild, and make sujestions for everything. We want everyone who wants to have an active role to not be afraid to do it.
Thank you all guys again for joining and i hope you have a great time playing this game with us.
vaelmin
vaelmin
Admin

https://babylongld.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Introduce Yourself's :) Empty Re: Introduce Yourself's :)

Post by CWish Tue Nov 15, 2016 12:39 pm

Hello everyone,

My name is Adrian. I live in Bucharest, Romania, GMT+2. I like Neverwinter and I enjoy the company of other people. I like to chat on skype/other voice chat programs and meet different people , to have fun with! 

I started playing the game about 8 months ago and my goal is to make our guild as high and as fun as possible for everyone in it!

You are welcome to contact me anytime you want, I will comeback to you when I can if I won't be able to do it right away. My in game ID @tadyt Skype ID Tady85

CWish

http://babylongld.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sixpounder Tue May 30, 2017 11:50 am

Finally, I set up an account on our forum so I decided to introduce myself. My name is Konrad I come from Poland. I have many hobbies (too much to write about), one of them is Neverwinter and even everything related to D & D. When it comes to neverwinter my goal is to create a powerful trickster rogue who will serve the help of our guild and will rules in solo playing Smile Feel free to contact me in game if you need help or anything.
Sixpounder
Sixpounder

Back to top Go down

Post by NeNeras Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:59 pm

Hi, i am Ne Neras Very Happy
NeNeras
NeNeras

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum